Maintenance District 33 Replacement of Municipal Well, Ponding Basin and Meters Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Maintenance District 33 Replacement of Municipal Well, Ponding Basin and Meters Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is a Responsible Agency for the Project. The State Water Board’s Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) Program is financing the Project. The Project includes construction of a new 500 gallon per minute municipal replacement well with vertical piping and connection appurtenances, a pump and motor, a 130-foot by 146-foot by 168-foot discharge pond, approximately 150 feet of piping from the new well to the discharge pond, and construction of approximately 167 new residential water meters within the County Right-of-Way. The Project also includes the installation of a variable frequency drive and modification to the main control panel.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 449-5651
Madera County, Public Works Department
- City of Fairmead Madera
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Intersection of Road 19 and Avenue 22, Fairmead, Madera County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project has been determined to meet the requirements of the exemption(s) selected above and will not have a significant impact on water quality. The Project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located and have substantially the same purpose and where water main, sewage, electrical, gas and other utility extensions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1232020 MD33 Fairmead Final NOE PDF PDF 106 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.