This project is a Commercial Cannabis Development Agreement and Special Purpose Plan to develop a Cannabis Business Park permitting cultivation, distribution, manufacturing, and non-storefront retail sales (delivery only) of commercial cannabis by tenant operators. The project will be built out in 2 phases over 5 years as follows:
• Construction of four 27,600-square-foot greenhouse structures totaling of 110,610 square-feet.
• Construction of one 15,120-square-foot nursery building.
• Utilization of 2 existing buildings for the proposed project.
o The first building is a 19,872-square-foot building where a 10,610-square-foot portion will be utilized for processing and storage; a 4,366-square-foot portion will be utilized for manufacturing; and a 1,215-square-foot portion will be utilized for distribution. The remaining 3,681-square-foot portion of will continue to be used for existing winery operations.
o The second building is a 13,226-square-foot building where a 1,432-square-foot portion will be utilized as an employee breakroom with restrooms; a 977-square-foot portion will be utilized for mobile delivery services off site; and a 5,138-square-foot portion will be utilized for cold storage and drying. The remaining 5,679-square-foot portion of this building will continue to be used for existing winery operations.
• Construction of eight 27,600-square-foot greenhouse structures for a total of 220,800 square-feet.
• Utilization of an existing 1,860-square-foot office as a guard house.
The Property is zoned I-G (General Industrial) and the General Plan designation is I/G (General Industrial).