State Route 36, Buck Mountain Mitigation, Exp. 1, WCB Project ID: 2020128
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- State Route 36, Buck Mountain Mitigation, Exp. 1, WCB Project ID: 2020128
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- Acceptance of 114± acres of land by CDFW to satisfy wetland mitigation needs associated with multiple transportation projects located along State Route 36 and U.S. 101 within the Lower Eel River Watershed for the preservation and enhancement of wildlife habitat.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020128_State_Route_36,_Buck_Mountain_Mitigation,_Expansion_1_NOE_HC PDF 314 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.