Ansel Adams Wilderness Restoration, Project ID: 2020125
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Ansel Adams Wilderness Restoration, Project ID: 2020125
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will restore upper alpine meadows, subalpine and montane meadows, connected riparian zones, and talus watershed basins in the Ansel Adams Wilderness. It will replace several pedestrian/stock bridges and durable stream crossings over sensitive aquatic terrain in Ansel Adams Wilderness, Inyo National Forest.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Madera Mono
- Other Location Info
- Ansel Adams Wilderness in Inyo National Forest approximately 9 miles northwest from Mammoth Lakes.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 Minor Alterations to Land and 15333 Small Habitat Restoration Projects.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The restoration work will be done entirely by hand, without the aid of any machines, engines or mechanized transport. The combined work site area is less than 5 acres. Nothing will be done on a slope in excess of 10% grade. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020125_Ansel_Adams_Wilderness_Restoration_NOE_HC_JG_SM PDF 257 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.