Faith Valley Meadow Restoration, Project ID: 2020124
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Faith Valley Meadow Restoration, Project ID: 2020124
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will restore approximately 120 acres of meadow habitat in Faith Valley in Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Other Location Info
- Faith Valley located in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, approximately 18 miles from Markleeville.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 Minor Alterations to Land and 15333 Small Habitat Restoration Projects.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The restoration work will disturb less 5 acres and therefore the project qualifies for Exemption 15333 Small Habitat Restoration Project: The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020124_Faith_Valley_Meadow_Restoration_NOE_HC_JG_SM PDF 254 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.