CDFW Vegetation Mapping, Sierra Nevada and Northeast, Project ID: 2020123
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- CDFW Vegetation Mapping, Sierra Nevada and Northeast, Project ID: 2020123
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW Vegetation Classification and Mapping Program will create detailed vegetation maps used for identification of priority acquisition lands and restoration targets and for development of land management plans, focusing in Northeastern California and the Southern Sierra Nevada Foothills on private and public lands.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Fresno Kern Lassen Los Angeles Madera Mariposa Modoc Nevada Placer Plumas Sierra Tulare
- Other Location Info
- Project Location - Counties: Fresno, Kern, Lassen, Los Angeles, Madera, Mariposa, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sierra, Tulare.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code Number: 15262 (Feasibility and Planning Studies)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020123_SCDFW_Vegetation_Mapping,_Sierra_Nevada_and_Northeast_NOE_HC_AD_EH PDF 254 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.