McKenzie and Mountain Meadows Creek Planning, Project ID: 2020122
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- McKenzie and Mountain Meadows Creek Planning, Project ID: 2020122
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- Develop project designs and complete all permitting and environmental clearance requirements in preparation for the restoration of McKenzie and Mountain Meadows, in Lassen County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- McKenzie Meadows (MKM): 6 miles east of Westwood, CA on CA-36 and immediately north of the highway; Mountain Meadows Creek (MMC): Intersection of Old Town Road and Beaty System Road #2800.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies - A project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020122_McKenzie_and_Mountain_Meadows_Creek_Planning_Project_NOE_HC_CR_SM PDF 255 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.