Wildlife Resilience Metrics for Sierra Nevada Forests, Project ID: 2020120
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Wildlife Resilience Metrics for Sierra Nevada Forests, Project ID: 2020120
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to construct a dynamic food-web model for Sierra Nevada forests and use it to develop metrics of wildlife community resilience, use these metrics to evaluate current conditions and the effects of future climate and management alternatives on wildlife community resilience at two scales (landscape and watershed), and develop a web-based tool to enable managers to explore alternative management options.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Alpine Amador El Dorado Placer Sierra Yuba
- Other Location Info
- The project study area covers Sierra Nevada habitat regions in Amador, Alpine, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Sierra, and Yuba counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code Number: 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020120_Wildlife_Resilience_Metrics_for_Sierra_Nevada_Forests_NOE_HC_KM_SM PDF 314 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.