South Bay Aqueduct (SBA) Santa Clara Pipeline Joint Bonding (OM-DFD-2020-013)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- South Bay Aqueduct (SBA) Santa Clara Pipeline Joint Bonding (OM-DFD-2020-013)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR and Contractor will install internal joint bonds on the buried SBA pipeline. DFD will release raw water at controlled rate of 4cfs or lower. Generators will be used for portable pumps to maintain a dry pipeline. DFD will rehabilitate by regrading existing roadways up to 12 feet width. Staff will grade pads for staging at each site. Sites will have staging as needed with work trucks and generators. Overall project staging will be at MP 29.18 where the Contractor will stage trucks, lifting crane, extra equipment and potentially a small office trailer. Work is within DWR easement and right of way.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-2908
Division of Operations and Maintenance
- 37°32'32.95"N 121°55'10.31"W
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Other Information
- SBA Mile Markers: 29.18-29.57. Cross Streets of Mill Creek Road and Mission Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Existing Facilities, Section No. 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Water Project provides significant and important services to many Californians. This project is exempt because it involves routine maintenance activities. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat. Because this activity can be implemented without any significant environmental impacts, the Categorical Exemption Class 1 will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE SBA SCPL Joint Bonding OM_DFD_2020_013 PDF 427 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.