San Joaquin River Parkway, Slenders Property, Project ID: 2020056
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, Slenders Property, Project ID: 2020056
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The acquisition of 35± acres of land by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) and a Transfer of Jurisdiction of the land by CDFW to the San Joaquin River Conservancy (SJRC) for the protection of riparian habitat and provide future wildlife oriented public use opportunities, within the San Joaquin River Parkway.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Parcel #
- 048-280-009 and 048-280-11
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code Number: Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020056_San_Joaquin_River_Parkway,_Slenders_Property_NOE_HC_DV PDF 423 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.