Telegraph Ridge, Project ID: 2019195
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Telegraph Ridge, Project ID: 2019195
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A grant to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to acquire a conservation easement over 2,415± acres of land to preserve protect in perpetuity rangeland and grassland areas that provide winter foraging habitat for elk and allows for the rangeland, grazing land and continued livestock operations.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Parcel #
- 018-210-023, 018-220-005 and 008, 021,010-023, 021-020- 001, 003 and 012, 021-090-015 and 015.
- Other Location Info
- The Property is along highway 16 near the junction of Highway 20, west of the Town of Williams in Colusa County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of a conservation easement for fish and wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019195_Telegraph_Ridge_Conservation_Easement_NOE_HC_KW PDF 304 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.