Leomar Preserve, Project ID: 2019168
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Leomar Preserve, Project ID: 2019168
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A grant to the Escondido Creek Conservancy to assist in its acquisition of 79± acres of land for the preservation and enhancement of wildlife habitat located in San Diego County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- San Diego
- Parcel #
- 223-081-04, 223-082-04 and 23 and a portion of 223-081-05.
- Other Location Info
- The Property is along Rancho Summit Drive, South of Elfin Forest Road and San Elijo Road, in both the city of San Marcos and unincorporated San Diego County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of a conservation easement for fish and wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019168_LeoMar_Preserve_(Gaty)_NOE_HC_KW PDF 374 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.