Nicholson Ranch Conservation Easement, Project ID: 2019100
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Nicholson Ranch Conservation Easement, Project ID: 2019100
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Grant to the Conservancy of San Luis Obispo County to acquire a 717+ acre conservation easement to preserve and protect deer and mountain lion habitat and wildlife travel corridors.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- San Luis Obispo
- Parcel #
- 046-021-048, 046-021-013, and 046-031- 029
- Other Location Info
- The Property is located approximately 4 miles northeast of the city of Cayucos on highway 46 in San Luis Obispo County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of a conservation easement for fish and wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019100_Nicholson_Ranch_NOE_HC PDF 304 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.