Bouvier Ranch, Project ID 2019076
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Bouvier Ranch, Project ID 2019076
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Grant to the Siskiyou Land Trust to acquire a 1,596+ acre conservation easement to preserve and protect a working, mixed conifer forest, comprised of Douglas fir, true-fir, Ponderosa pine, interspersed with incense cedar, sugar pine and hardwoods species, along with riparian habitat and providing watershed and riverine protection for salmonid species.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Parcel #
- 031-080-030, 031-090-060, 031-090-080, 031-100-120
- Other Location Info
- The Property is located approximately 15 miles south of the city of Etna,1.5 miles west of the town of Callahan which is on Highway 3 in Siskiyou County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of a conservation easement for fish and wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019076_Bouvier_Ranch_NOE_HC_JY PDF 304 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.