University Police Building Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Board of Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- University Police Building Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California State University, East Bay
- Present Land Use
- Existing University Police Building - Renovation
- Document Description
- California State University East Bay proposes a new University Police Building on the Hayward campus. The facility will be situated at the site of the former Welcome Center in the western portion of the campus. The Welcome Center is a single-story modular structure of approximately 1,590 gross square feet (gsf). The Campus proposes to remove the modular and build a single-story building of approximately 7,500 gsf. Once the building is constructed, it will be occupied by the University Police Department, which is currently housed in the west wing of the Library Building.
- Contact Information
California State University, East Bay
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward , CA 94542
Phone : (510) 885-3968
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- Carlos Bee Blvd.
- Other Location Info
- 25800 Carlos Bee Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94542
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303; Class 32, Section 15332
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed building is an infill project on the Hayward Campus, on a site that is already disturbed and developed with a small building and does not contain any sensitive resources. The site is not on a list of hazardous materials sites. The site is served by existing utilities and services. The project would not increase campus population and therefore not result in traffic, air quality or other environmental effects. The project does not conflict with the CSUEB Hayward Campus Master Plan.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_East Bay PDF 92 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.