Roosevelt - Avenue E from 130th Street East to 140th Street East
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Roosevelt - Avenue E from 130th Street East to 140th Street East
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This proposed project is limited to the installation of two replacement culverts. The two culverts are located along East Avenue E at mile markers 13.02 and 13.49. The intended purpose of this project is to replace two deteriorated culverts and provide unimpeded stormflow. The proposed work at mile marker 13.02 will include the installation of a culvert composed of two 20-inch-high by 28-inch-wide arch (squash) by 75-foot-long corrugated metal pipes. Excavated material (approximately 48 cubic yards) will be backfilled during culvert replacement. The proposed replacement includes construction of new 15-foot-long by 4.5-foot-high headwalls. The proposed work at mile marker 13.49 will include the installation of a culvert composed of two 20-inch-high by 28-inch-wide arch (squash) by 68-foot-long corrugated metal pipes. Excavated material (approximately 54 cubic yards) will be backfilled during culvert replacement. The proposed replacement includes construction of new 15-foot-long by 4.5-foot-high headwalls.
- Contact Information
David T. Lin
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
4662 Lampson Ave Suite C
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone : (562) 430-0097
Los Angeles County Department of Public Works
- 34°45'48.9"N 117°53'25.8"W
- unincorporated Community of Roosevelt
- Los Angeles
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the East Avenue E at mile markers 13.02 and 13.49 within two unnamed tributaries to Roger Dry Lake, in the unincorporated community of Roosevelt, in the County of Los Angeles, State of California. The proposed project activities would occur in conjunction with roadway pavement reconstruction of East Avenue E between 130th Street East and 140th Street East.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; California Code of Regulation, title 14, section 15301 (c); Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14 s
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1, Section 15301: This project consists of the operation, repair, and maintenance of existing highways and streets and deteriorated culvert structures involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the Lead Agency’s determination. Class 2, Section 15302: This project consists of the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- Draft Agreement_1600-2020-0177-R5 Roosevelt Ave E PDF 1037 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.