Tulelake Waterline Replacement, Meter Replacement and Backflow Protection
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance
- Document Title
- Tulelake Waterline Replacement, Meter Replacement and Backflow Protection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) is a Responsible Agency for the Project. The State Water Board’s Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) Program is financing the Project. The Project includes conducting a planning study to determine the feasibility of replacing needed water infrastructure for the City of Tulelake.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 319-0180
City of Tulelake
- Other Location Info
- along Fifth Street alley, Fourth Street alley, Second Street alley and First Street alley, and three master meter locations on Highway Street, Modoc Avenue, and G Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is a planning study that is for information gathering purposes and will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_City of Tulelake PDF 121 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.