2019 Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0138-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 2019 Bay Waters Boardwalk Maintenance Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0138-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0138-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E). The project is limited to decommissioning and replacing fourteen (14) boardwalks and two docks associated with boardwalk locations that have deteriorated over time. The boardwalks are used to access existing PG&E powerlines. The existing boardwalks will be used as a platform for the construction of the replacement boardwalks. The two replacement docks will be replaced in-kind with dimensions of approximately 10-feet wide by 10-feet in length. All work will be conducted by hand, and equipment used to install the boardwalk will be transported to the boardwalk locations on foot. In water work will be conducted either from the existing boardwalk(s) or from the top of a floating barge.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 210-4531
- Belmont Foster City Milpitas Redwood City San Carlos Sunnyvale
- San Mateo Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- The Project covers project activities at 14 locations in the central and south San Francisco Bay in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties: Ravenswood- San Mateo: Work will occur in Belmont Slough in Foster City, San Mateo County and in Steinberger Slough in the city of Belmont. Ravenswood-Bair: Work will occur in unnamed tributaries at Bair Island and Greco Island in the city of San Carlos and Redwood City between Herkner Road and the Port of Redwood City, Santa Clara County. Ravenswood-Ames: Work will occur in Guadalupe Slough and Coyote Creek at Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge and near the towns of Sunnyvale and Milpitas.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (04); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor alteration to land and water.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020110012_2020-0138 NOE PDF 264 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.