Deer Creek North Yuba River Watershed Assessment and Sediment Reduction Plan (D1813508)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Deer Creek North Yuba River Watershed Assessment and Sediment Reduction Plan (D1813508)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will repair 15 miles of roads within the Tahoe National Forest to reduce erosion and sedimentation to tributaries in the project area. The project will repair and install drainage features as well as block or decommission other road segments.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (530) 224-3215
American Rivers, Inc.
- 39°39'19.7"N 120°33'53.2"W
- Other Location Info
- North of Bassetts, CA. Center of project area: 39.655467,-120.564786
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Class 1; 15333 Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it involves the repair of existing faci lities (roads) and the total project area is less than five acres.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020110006_Deer Creek NOE PDF 2656 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.