Lower Cactus Basin 2 Maintenance Project (Revision 2) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0153-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lower Cactus Basin 2 Maintenance Project (Revision 2) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0153-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0153-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, West Valley Water District. The project involves ongoing vegetation and sediment removal within the basin to ensure adequate water spreading and percolation. Project activities are anticipated to impact a maximum of 9.2 acres of resources subject to Fish and Game Code 1602.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Ste. C -220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 937-1380
West Valley Water District
- San Bernardino
- Southern California
- Other Information
- The project is located within Lower Cactus Basin 2, south of Baseline Road and west of Cactus Avenue, in the City of Rialto, San Bernardino County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 § 15301 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to ongoing maintenance within an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2019-0151-R6_NOE PDF 145 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.