Single Family Residence Remodel
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Sonoma County
- Document Title
- Single Family Residence Remodel
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to allow improvements on a 1-acre parcel, including: the demolition of one garage/storage building, demolition of guest house, installation of a pool and hot tub, construction of a 1,225 sq. ft. garage/art studio, 1,850 sq. ft. addition to residence, modifications to landscape and driveway, installation of fence and gates, and exterior remodel such as siding and standing metal roofing. The Administrative Design Review approval is subject to Conditions of Approval.
- Contact Information
Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department
2550 Ventura Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 565-1735
- Other Location Info
- 5470 Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg, CA 95448
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 for the New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is categorically exempt from the provisions of the CEQA Guidelines pursuant to the Provisions of Title 14 of the California Administrative Code, Section 15303 (New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures). The project allows the remodel of an existing single-family residence and its accessory structures.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100598_ADR20-0048 Stamped NOE & Receipt PDF 170 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.