Sonic 2020 1901 Bruin 1125 69th Ave.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Document Title
- Sonic 2020 1901 Bruin 1125 69th Ave.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of telecommunications infrastructure to enhance wireless and broadband speeds
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Other Location Info
- 1125 69th Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303(d); 15304(f); 15332(a); 15332(b); 15332(c); 15332(d); 15332(e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D.12-06-009, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Sonic would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100592_Sonic_1901Bruin112569thAve_NOE PDF 1254 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.