State Route 168 Prather Curve Correction Off-Site Mitigation Planting Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0172-R4).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- State Route 168 Prather Curve Correction Off-Site Mitigation Planting Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0172-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will involve the off-site installation of replacement plantings representing mitigation of impacts to mature vegetation associated with the FRE-168 Prather Curve Correction Project. Permittee will install 186 young trees at one of three, two of three, or all three locations designated Location No. 1, Location No. 2, and Location No. 3 by Permittee. Each location represents riparian areas associated with unnamed tributaries to Little Dry Creek, the stream impacted by the FRE-168 Prather Curve Correction Project.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 575-6415
- Other Location Info
- The Project will involve the installation of replacement plantings at as many as three locations with the Ruth McKenzie Table Mountain Preserve in Fresno County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4 (b); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304 Minor Alterations to Land
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will involve the installation of plantings and no removal of existing vegetation. No permanent impacts will result from the Project activities. The Project will not have significant environmental effects if it is completed under the protective measures contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0172-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100583_2020-0172_NOE PDF 280 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.