REU Wildfire Mitigation Plan &IQ Fire Watch Technology Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Redding, City of (City of Redding)
- Document Title
- REU Wildfire Mitigation Plan &IQ Fire Watch Technology Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Wildfire Mitigation Plan for Redding Electric Utility including the implementation of an artificial intelligence over-watch camera and software system to assist in the early detection of fires.
- Contact Information
City of Redding
777 Cypress Avenue
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 245-7321
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code Exemption: PRC [Section 4799.05(d)(2)]
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a rehabilitation project within the existing parking lot. The project will not expand the current boundaries of the parking lot or landscaped areas.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100545_REU Wildfire NOE PDF 247 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.