State Route 299 Willow Creek Widen and Rumble Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0142-R 1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- State Route 299 Willow Creek Widen and Rumble Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0142-R 1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0142-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 2nd Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2077
- State Highways
- State Route (SR) 299
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on State Route (SR) 299, between post miles (PM) 34.6 and 37 in Humboldt County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1. (PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq.)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project entails work on existing facilities as described in 14 CCR 15301 (c).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100535_1600-2020-0142-R1_HUM_Caltrans 299 Willow Creek Widen and Rumble Project_NOE PDF 430 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.