Encroachment Permit No. 0220-6UC-0166
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit No. 0220-6UC-0166
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- This project proposes the following. Install 45' Class-4 pole approx 5' East of existing tree attachment and install anchor facing North, approx. 70' from EOP/ Fog line and within Caltrans right-of-way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 812-4878
- Other Location Info
- State Route 44 at post mile (PM) 44/44.734.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment giving Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency‘s determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100520_0220-6UC-0166 PDF 127 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.