State Route 59 Mariposa Creek Bridge Debris Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0179-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- State Route 59 Mariposa Creek Bridge Debris Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0179-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The Project will involve the removal of accumulated debris and sediment directly below, and within 40 feet upstream and downstream of the bridge to prevent local flooding and damage to the bridge facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 575-6415
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur within Duck Slough immediately upstream, beneath, and downstream the Mariposa Creek Bridge in Merced County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will involve the removal of accumulated debris and sediment at an existing bridge facility and will result in no permanent impacts to the stream. The Project will not have significant environmental effects if it is completed under the protective measures contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0179-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100515_2020-0179 PDF 280 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.