Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement, Notification No. 1600-2020-0184-R1, City of Point Arena, Arena Cove Parking Lot Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding and Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement, Notification No. 1600-2020-0184-R1, City of Point Arena, Arena Cove Parking Lot Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0184-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Richard Shoemaker representing the City of Point Arena. The project is limited to one encroachment to repair the Arena Cove parking lot, seawall, flanking jetty rock, and adjacent rock cobble shoulder that were damaged in a storm on January 15, 2016.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 477-7792
- Point Arena
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 810 Port Road within the city limits of the City of Point Arena, County of Mendocino, California. The project area is located within the United States Geological Survey (USGS) Point Arena 7.5-minute Quadrangle (USGS, 2020); Township 12 north, Range 17 east, Section 11, Mount Diablo Meridian. The Assessor's parcel number (APN) is 027-041-41-0.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces a culvert with a culvert that is correctly sized, placed, and aligned. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100512_1600-2020-0184-R1-MEN_City of Point Arena Parking Lot Repair_NOE PDF 402 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.