I-710 Integrated Corridor Management (ICM)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LSCMTA)
- Document Title
- I-710 Integrated Corridor Management (ICM)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Integrated Corridor Management
- Document Description
- The I-710 Integrated Corridor Management is to implement the I-710 ICM system, including corridor traffic management infrastructure improvements, Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), and ICM system. The I-710 ICM is designed to improve the corridor traffic operations, safety, and to fulfill the Transportation System Management / Transportation Demand Management (TSM/TDM) and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) improvements.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
One Gateway Plaza (MS:99-22-9)
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone : (213) 418-3287
Los Angeles County Transportation Authority
- Bell Bell Gardens Commerce Compton Cudahy Downey Long Beach Lynwood Maywood Paramount South Gate Vernon
- Los Angeles
- Countywide Southern California Unincorporated
- Cross Streets
- Other Location Info
- The I-710 Integrated Corridor Management project is located parallel to 12 miles of the I-710 between SR-91 (Artesia Blvd) to SR-60 (Cesar Chavez Ave). Specifically, the ICM corridor traverses the cities of Bell, Bell Gardens, Commerce, Compton, Cudahy, Downey, Long Beach, Lynwood, Maywood, Paramount, South Gate, Vernon, andunincorporated LA County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not have adverse effects on the environment and is categorically exempt 1C.
- Notice of Exemption
- I710 ICM CEQA Exemption Determination Form PDF 135 K NOE PDF 187 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.