Issuance of General Lease – Right of Way Use – Lease 5409
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Issuance of General Lease – Right of Way Use – Lease 5409
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use beginning October 22, 2020, for a term of 15 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing aggregate conveyor bridge right-of-way crossing.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Santa Fe Aggregates, Inc., a California Corporation
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- 0.62± acres of sovereign land located in the historic and present bed of the Tuolumne River, adjacent to Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 008-010-022 and 008-010-042, near Waterford, Stanislaus County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 15-year General Lease – Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- Asimakopoulos 5409_31- PDF 231 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.