Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 8905
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 8905
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Parke M. Berolzheimer, Trustee of the Parke M. Berolzheimer Declaration of Trust dated December 10th, 2008
- Present Land Use
- Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 10, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, solar-powered covered boat lift, gangway, three pilings, water and electrical conduit, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in the historic bed of the San Joaquin River at Atherton Cove, adjacent to 3614 Country Club Boulevard, near Stockton, San Joaquin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 8905; A2396_19 PDF 232 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.