State Route 113 Slab Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
- Document Title
- State Route 113 Slab Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to provide safe and efficient roadway operations by correcting existing pavement damage and improving pavement conditions. This project is needed to preserve the drivability and serviceability of the roadway as pavement conditions have deteriorated over time. This maintenance would also extend pavement service life.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4590
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), District 3
- State Highways
- State Route 113
- Other Location Info
- State Route 113 from post mile (PM) R 10.26 to PM R 11.1, northbound and PM 10.26 to PM 10. 72, southbound.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301; Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project meets 15301 criteria of, 1) consisting of " ... operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features ... " and, 2) "involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use."
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100471_03-2G170 Signed NOE PDF 491 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.