Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 9284
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 9284
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- LESSEE: Barbara Roberts Jones, Trustee of the Barbara Roberts Jones Trust dated January 26, 2006; APPLICANT: Julie Maccarin
- Present Land Use
- Use and maintenance of the existing boat dock, two pilings, walkway, and ramp.
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective June 28, 2020, of Lease Number PRC 9284, a General lease – Recreational Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use beginning June 29, 2020, for a term of 15 years, for the continued use and maintenance of the existing boat dock, two pilings, walkway, and ramp.
- Contact Information
CA State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Corte Madera Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 15-year General Lease – Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structures will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- Borack 9284; A2696_30 PDF 230 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.