Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0203-R1 "Homeboy" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-15-088-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0203-R1 "Homeboy" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-15-088-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to four encroachments including repair or replacement of an existing 18 inch corrugated metal pipe (CMP), water drafting from two existing off channel water drafting sites, and construction of a new off channel waterhole or installation of a new gravity fed portable water tank as described in the Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) and the 1611 Addendum on pages 29, 31, 38, 39, 41, 56.1-56.3, 62, 66, and 67 of the THP. Pages 48 and 51 of the THP show the locations of the four encroachments.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2568
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on an unnamed tributary to West Fork Cottonwood Creek, Bogart Gulch (tributary to West Fork Cottonwood Creek), and West Fork Cottonwood Creek (tributary to Cottonwood Creek), in the West Fork Cottonwood Creek Planning Watershed (Calwater v.2.2: 1105.360302), Siskiyou County, California; Township 47N, Range 07W, Sections 4, 6, and 8; Mount Diablo Base and Meridian; U.S. Geological Survey 7.5 minute quadrangle map Cottonwood Peak 1983.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency, CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020100426_1600-2016-0203-R1_SIS_Home Boy THP_NOD_Signed PDF 885 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.