PA-2000040 - Use Permit for an un-manned monopole telecommunication tower.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Joaquin County
- Document Title
- PA-2000040 - Use Permit for an un-manned monopole telecommunication tower.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- R-L (Low Density Residential) / R/L (Low Density Residential)
- Document Description
- This project is a Use Permit application for an un-manned, eighty (80) foot tall monopole telecommunication tower, within a 625-square-foot lease area with cabinets and equipment. (Use Type: Communication Services – Type II)
- Contact Information
San Joaquin County Community Development Department
1810 East Hazelton Ave
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 468-9653
Angelo S. Leandro, Jr. / Sequoia Deployment Services, Inc.
- San Joaquin
- Cross Streets
- S. Garden Ave., E. Guernsey Ave.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- State Route 99
- Stockton Unified School District
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Categorical Exemption. (Section 15303, Class 3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Processed under the provisions of the California Code of Regulations Section 15303, which are exempt from CEQA. This project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) per CEQA Guidelines Section 15303. Article 19 Categorical Exemptions includes a list of classes of projects that have been determined not to have a significant effect on the environment and that are, therefore, exempt from the provisions of CEQA. Section 15303 lists Class 3 projects, which include “construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures: installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structure.” The proposed un-manned 80-foot monopole telecommunications tower with ground equipment is a small structure with no expected significant effect on the environment and, therefore, the project is not subject to CEQA.
- Notice of Exemption
- PA-2000040 (UP) Signed NOE PDF 103 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.