Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0218-R1 "Little Barkhouse" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-20-00040-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0218-R1 "Little Barkhouse" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-20-00040-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments including the installation and removal of one temporary vented crossing at an existing rocked ford crossing and water drafting from four existing water drafting sites as identified .c;1nd described on pages 37, 38, 38.1 , 39, 55, and 56 of the THP. The four drafting sites are shown on THP page 57 and the temporary crossing is shown on THP page 59.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2568
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on McKinney Creek and Barkhouse Creek, both tributaries to Klamath River, in the McKinney Creek (1105.350501) and Barkhouse Creek (1105.350404) Planning Watersheds, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California; Township 46N, Range 09W sections 16, 21, 26, and 33; Mount Diablo base and meridian; U.S. Geological Survey 7.5 minute quadrangle maps McKinley Mountain and Horse Creek.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for the project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020100398_1600-2020-0218-R1_SIS_Little Barkhouse THP PDF 952 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.