Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0009-R1 "Slingshot" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00163-TRI.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0009-R1 "Slingshot" Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-19-00163-TRI.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to four encroachments including the repair of one existing permanent culvert crossing, the replacement of one existing permanent culvert crossing, alteration of an existing Class II spring, and the installation of one new permanent culvert crossing as identified and described on pages 40 and 41 of the THP. The four crossing locations are shown on THP pages 81 and 82.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2568
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Buck Gulch tributary to Trinity Reservoir and unnamed tributaries to Mule Creek, in the Mule Creek (1106.400908) Planning Watershed, in the County of Trinity, State of California; Township 35N, Range 09W sections 13 and 24; Mount Diablo base and meridian; U.S. Geological Survey 7.5 minute quadrangle maps Covington Mill and Trinity Dam.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for the project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020100397_1600-2020-009-R1_TRI_Slingshot THP_NOD_Signed PDF 944 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.