Jellin Retaining Wall Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 - South Lake Tahoe (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan South Lake Tahoe Region 6 )
- Document Title
- Jellin Retaining Wall Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project will remove and replace a rock wall with a CMU block wall on the lake side of the property edge to prevent future erosion from a private parcel at the edge of Donner Lake. The CMU block wall will be 73 feet long, and 36 feet of the wall will include a below grade footing of 5.3 cubic yards (2 ft x 2 ft x 36 ft) placed 28 inches below the ground surface for increased stability. Temporary impacts will include movement of the lakebed to place and set the CMU blocks, and the temporary BMPS. All work will be performed in the Fall when lake levels are at their lowest. Permanent impacts include the 73 feet of new CMU block and footing.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5424
- Other Location Info
- 15601 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee CA 96161
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The RWQCB, Lahontan Region finds that this project, as permitted, will not have a significant effect on the environment and shall, therefore, be exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to Section 15301, Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100351_Encl 2-NOE PDF 182 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.