Tujunga Pump Station Expansion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Document Title
- Tujunga Pump Station Expansion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Present Land Use
- Existing Pump Facility
- Document Description
- The LADWP proposed project will install two new pumping units inside Tujunga Pump Station (station), which is in an enclosed building originally constructed in the early 1990's. These additional pumps will be used to improve the station's reliability and resiliency by functioning as stand-by or back-up units that can be operated when existing pumps are out of service for maintenance and repair. The system will continue to help maintain reliable water flow to the San Fernando Valley service areas, and to the reservoirs and tanks in the central area of Los Angeles.
- Contact Information
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
111 N. Hope Street
Los Angeles , CA 90012
Phone : (213) 367-0404
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- 8801 Arleta Avenue, Pacoima, California 91331
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301-Class 1 Existing Facilities, and Section 15303 Class 3- New Construction/Conversion of Small Structures.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project meets the described exemption listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- Tujunga Pump NOE w Attachment Signed PDF 2897 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.