Encroachment Permit No. 0220-6RC-0367
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit No. 0220-6RC-0367
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes the following. Remove 90 LF of existing asphalt, 91 LF of Curb and 618 SF of concrete sidewalk. Construct 132 LF of new concrete curb with a 6' wide 618 SF concrete sidewalk along with the installation of a new fire hydrant.
- Contact Information
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in Shasta County on State Route 299 at post mile (PM) 23.553
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301.Existing Facilities.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment giving Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency‘s determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100345_Encroachment Permit No PDF 151 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.