Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0082-R5 SFPP LS-126 Carroll Canyon Pipeline Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0082-R5 SFPP LS-126 Carroll Canyon Pipeline Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0082-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code. Project activities include using a backhoe to excavate a trench approximately 93 feet x 64 feet to a maximum depth of 11 feet, removing the existing segment of pipe and replacing it with a new segment of pipe in the same alignment, removing a segment of decommissioned pipeline, backfilling and compacting the trench, and restoring the area to pre-project contours.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 636-3160
SFPP, L.P., a subsidiary of Kinder Morgan
- San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- he project is located within the bed, channel, and bank of an unnamed perennial tributary to Penasquitos Creek directly east of Interstate 805 and south of Carroll Canyon Road, in the City of San Diego, County of San Diego.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the replacement of an existing section of pipeline and does not expand the use beyond that currently existing.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100342_1600-2020-0082-R5 PDF 279 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.