LOST HILLS PEDESTRIAN Overcrossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 6 - Fresno/Bakersfield (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- LOST HILLS PEDESTRIAN Overcrossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The project would build a pedestrian overcrossing over State Route 46 in Kern County at post mile 30.63. The structure would span 176 feet and it would be 10 feet wide. The project would also construct two 309-foot-long and 10-foot-wide spiral ramps. The ramps and span bents would be drilled to a depth of 30 feet. A basin would be constructed in the middle of the southern column; the basin would be about 31.5 feet wide and 18 inches deep. The project would relocate existing electrical lines, sewer lines, water main lines, and gas casings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
855 M Street Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 445-5286
- Lost Hills
- Other Location Info
- The pedestrian overcrossing would be built over State Route 46 in the town of Lost Hills. It would be east of Lost Hills Park and El Toro Loco Market.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because project proposes to construct a structure with a small footprint, the project does not involve the use of hazardous substances, and the surrounding area is not environmentally sensitive.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100338_06-1A220_NOE_10-20-2020 PDF 200 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.