Town of Yountville Wastewater Reclamation Facility and Wastewater Collection System, Yountville, Napa County – Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- Town of Yountville Wastewater Reclamation Facility and Wastewater Collection System, Yountville, Napa County – Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Waste Discharge Requirements permit the Town of Yountville to treat an average dry weather flow of up to 0.55 million gallons per day for beneficial reuse. Discharge of treated wastewater from Discharge Point 001 is prohibited from June through October each year, except when effluent flow exceeds the capacity of influent storage and the capacity of the recycled water distribution and storage system. Discharge of treated wastewater from Discharge Point 001 is further prohibited unless the river flow-to-effluent flow ratio is at least 41:1.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2359
- Other Location Info
- The permit covers the Town of Yountville Wastewater Reclamation Facility, which recycles the majority of its secondary- and advanced secondary-treated effluent for beneficial reuse and discharges the remainder to the Napa River via a shallow-water outfall.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 13389 of the California Water Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is adoption of NPDES permit.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100308_Order R2-2020-0026 NOE CEQA PDF 372 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.