Stinson Weir Dam, No. 696 – Geotechnical Investigation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Stinson Weir Dam, No. 696 – Geotechnical Investigation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Drilling 4 test borings, performing 6 CPTs, and digging 2 test pits.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Water Resources- Division of Safety of Dams
2720 Gateway Oaks Dr.,Ste 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-3500
Phone : (916) 565-7841
- Other Information
- The project is located at 36º 27’ 38.52” North latitude and 119º 59’ 36.96” West longitude.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to existing dam under the supervision of the Department of Water Resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-10-13_696_Stinson Weir_NOE PDF 160 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.