Modification of the Berrenda Mesa 3 Turnout
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Modification of the Berrenda Mesa 3 Turnout
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to modify the existing Berrenda Mesa 3 Turnout. Modifications will include a traveling water screen and conveyor belt system that will dispose of trash into a landing pit, along with associated electrical work.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 9th Street, Room 1620
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Approximately, Milepost 13.08 of the California Aqueduct’s Coastal Branch.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CEQA Guidelines Section 15301, Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a minor alteration of an existing facility that involves negligible or no expansion of existing use and does not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. Existing Facilities (Section 15301).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100279_Modification of the Berrenda Mesa 3 Turnout PDF 274 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.