Common Landowner Transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire West Side Irrigation District’s Approved 2020 State Water Project Table A water to Dudley Ridge
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Common Landowner Transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire West Side Irrigation District’s Approved 2020 State Water Project Table A water to Dudley Ridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Title Cont: Water District (SWPAO #20033) The proposed project is the transfer of up to 1,500 acre-feet of Empire West Side Irrigation District’s (EWSID) approved 2020 State Water Project (SWP) Table A water (2020 Table A Water) to Dudley Ridge Water District (DRWD). The request was made on behalf of landowner Sandridge Partners Incorporated, which owns land in both EWSID and DRWD service areas. Sandridge Partners Incorporated will use the transferred water to better manage its water supplies. The delivery of EWSID’s 2020 Table A water to DRWD by the Department of Water Resources of the State of California shall be completed by December 31, 2020 and must be used within the SWP place of use.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resource State Water Project Analysis Office
1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-1073
- Other Location Info
- From the Delta to Dudley Ridge Water District’s (DRWD) turnout(s) at Reaches 8C and 8D of the California Aqueduct
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; CEQA Guidelines Section 15301, existing facility.
- Reasons for Exemption
- a. State Water Project long-term water supply contract includes provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use. b. No construction is required to implement the proposed points of delivery. c. The facilities are existing facilities that have not been expanded or modified to implement the proposed change in points of delivery. d. The water will be delivered to lands that have been in agricultural production for many years. There will be no change in land use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100261_Common Landowner Transfer DWR-NOE PDF 274 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.