6/16 Fairway Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0247- R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 6/16 Fairway Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0247- R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0247-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Meadow Club Golf Course. The project is limited to routine maintenance of Bon Tempe Creek including removal of accumulated sediment and vegetation thinning. Sediment and vegetation will be seasonally removed to provide increased channel capacity and alleviate localized flooding along the golf course. No more than 20 cubic yards of sediment will be removed annually.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the headwaters of Bon Tempe Creek at the Meadow Club Golf Course in the County of Marin. Access to the golf course and Bon Tempe Creek is at 1001 Bolinas Road, Fairfax, CA 94930.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a minor alteration to the land, as described in the Class 4 categorical exemption. No trees will be removed during the project.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100190_2020-0247 NOE PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.