Slide Repair on Matanzas Creek 6363 Jamison Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0220-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Slide Repair on Matanzas Creek 6363 Jamison Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0220-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0220-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ron Whitney. The project is limited to the stabilization of approximately 90 linear feet of severely eroded stream bank along Matanzas Creek. The project will include a 3-foot deep keyway at the toe of the slope, and the bank above that will be laid back for approximately 30-feet at a 1.5:1 slope. Eighteen to 24-inch diameter rock riprap boulders will be placed starting in the keyway at the toe of the slope and extending 30-feet up the bank. Boulders will be interplanted with willow stakes for approximately the first 20-feet of the bank repair.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 6363 Jamison Road, Santa Rosa, on Matanzas Creek, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance of an existing road.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100189_2019-0220 NOE PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.