PA-1900179 - Site Approval for an auction sales facility.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin County
- Document Title
- PA-1900179 - Site Approval for an auction sales facility.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Project Applicant
- Randall P. Rajkovich Et Al. / Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
- Present Land Use
- Vacant Land / I-G (General Industrial) / I/G (General Industrial)
- Document Description
- A Site Approval application for an auction sales facility to be developed on a 139.8-acre parcel in the General Industrial Zone (I-G). The project includes the construction of a 9,750-square-foot office building and a 5,088-square-foot warehouse building. The operation will take place 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with 50 employees. Deliveries of vehicles will take place 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., 7 days per week. The parcel will be served by public sewer by the City of Stockton, public water by the California Water Service, and public storm drainage by San Joaquin County. Access to the parcel will be off of Cherokee Lane and Newton Road. This parcel is not under a Williamson Act contract. (Use Type: Auction Sales - Indoor & Outdoor).
- Contact Information
San Joaquin County Community Development Department
1810 East Hazelton Ave
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 468-8359
- San Joaquin
- Cross Streets
- N. Newton Road
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- Main CCT
- Stockton Unified School District
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Commercial (14,838 Sq. Ft., 180 Employees)
- Local Action
- Use Permit
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Public Services Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Supply
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 10 California Department of Water Resources California Governor's Office of Emergency Services California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 California State Lands Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Department of Toxic Substances Control State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water
- Environmental Document
- PA-1900197 (SA) Mitigated Negative Declaration PDF 107 K PA-1900197 (SA) SCH Summary Form F PDF 86 K PA-1900197 (SA) Signed IS PDF 1410 K PA-1900197 (SA) Staff Review W Notice - Neighborhood PDF 115 K
- PA-1900197 (SA) Signed NOC PDF 211 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.