Silver Hills Road Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0131-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Silver Hills Road Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0131-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0131-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Silver Hills Road Association, as represented by Don Lloyd. The project will remove and replace an undersized 20-foot long, 30-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert with a 25-foot long, 54-inch diameter HDPE culvert with an embedded bottom. Two rock weirs will be installed upstream of the culvert.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Silver Hills Creek, a tributary to Lagunitas Creek, in the County of Marin. The project is located approximately 200 feet west of the juncture of Bear Valley Road and Silver Hills Road, on Silver Hills Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project fits within the Class 1 categorical exemption of existing facilities because a pre-existing culvert on a residential street is being replaced. Additionally, the project meets the criteria of rehabilitation of deteriorated structures as described in Class 1 subdivision (d).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020100173_2020-0131-R3NOE PDF 261 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.